IBM - VUI Designer

  • tyramike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      Hello all-

      I am a recruiter with IBM, specifically supporting Business
      Consulting Services, and we are seeking a VUI Designer.

      We are looking for an experienced VUI Designer that has experience
      or training with Nuance. Someone who is well versed in dialog
      design procedures and techniques. Knowledge of SLM/GSL grammar
      formats. Experience developing logical call flows. This is a full-
      time position with IBM...there are no options for contractor
      services at this time.

      Location of the position is in Kansas City, MO. At this point we
      are seeking someone to relocate, but there is the possibility of a
      partial telecommute option for the right individual.

      If you are interesting in discussing this further, please contact me
      at mpmike@.... I am an internal IBM recruiter, not a third-
      party agency.

      Thanks for your time and look forward to any discussing this further.

      Mike DeCellis
      IBM
      Technical Recruiter - Business Consulting Services
      mpmike@...