Lets light up the Internet with the FairTax

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2011
      Lets light up the Internet with the FairTax
      *
      Each week lets choose one Fair Tax video to post all over the Internet. Lets see if we can make the Fair Tax go viral
      *
      Lets start this week with our Fair Tax award wining video:
      My FAIRTAX Story_Paul Wizikowski
      *
      Please post in on your website, include it in newsletters, email, Facebook, and all other Internet sites.
      *
      What is your favorite grassroots video? Maybe your favorite video should be our choice for next week!
      *
      If you would like to help with the grassroots media campaign, feel free to join us at:
      *
      Questions? Just ask!
      Marilyn Rickert
      www.FairTaxNation.com