correction: Pres. Candidate Gary Johnson to speak at FairTax meeting June 27

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011

      Good News

      Former Governor of New Mexico, Gary Johnson has entered the race for President of the United States.

      Governor Johnson will be the Guest Speaker at our New Hampshire Monday night meeting.

      Governor Johnson is a supporter of the FairTax.

      Now you have 2 great reasons for attending our meeting; get all your free gorilla market supplies and meet and talk with Governor Johnson.

      If you that what to learn more, Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson will also be speaking at the opening of his New Hampshire office in Manchester at 530 Chestnut St. on Sunday June 26 at 7:00 PM.

      Just a reminder… Our New Hampshire June 27 meeting will be at 7:00 PM meeting will be at the Manchester City Library 406 Pine St. in Manchester.

      Please bring as many guest as you can it will be a great and memorable event.

      Donald Overman fairtaxnh@...
      New Hampshire State Director
      Americans For Fair Taxation

      Remember FairTax does not endorse candidates or political parties. Our goal is to educate and encourage all candidates to support the FairTax!