Re: [vtfairtax] FairTax.Org Holiday Schedule

  • Martin Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Sam: I mentioned to our local townhall.com/meetup moderator that it would be
      good to line up a FairTax presentation for one of our forthcoming monthly
      meetings (attendance about 30) and he replied "good, can you get one for the
      7 Dec meeting?"
      I doubt you can send a speaker to Rutland on such short notice, but if you
      can, we'd be grateful. If not, how about 8 March?
      Martin Harris
      Brandon
      247-9741

      .
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        Martin, give Genie or Heather a call at Toll-Free:
        1-800-FAIRTAX (324-7829)
        Sam

        --- In vtfairtax@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Harris" <mharris@t...>