Re: Tzimice fans/Haven Affinity

  • keepr_of_oblivion
    Message 1 of 2718 , Mar 1, 2001
      But remember that Haven Affinity only grants the
      superior versions when the vampire is in combat after a
      block!<br>And that the vampire must already have the discipline
      at the basic level to gain the superior
      version!<br><br>Keeper of Oblivion
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it