Happy New Year

  • CooperHawks
    Message 1 of 2718 , Jan 1, 2001
      Happy New Year to all Vampire players !
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it