Tournament Antwerp, Belgium 17/02/2001

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 2718 , Dec 4, 2000
      I'd like to invite you to attend the following
      Gamestore OUTPOST, Stoofstraat 6, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
      Format : constructed<br>Rounds : 4 (including Final
      Round)<br>Entry fee : 250 BEF (including free drink)<br>Prices :
      depends on number of attendants (expected : 25)<br>
      reach Outpost, etc) you can reach me at :
      Haezevelde,<br>Prince of Antwer
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it