Buena Park, California - V:TES Event - August 11, 2012

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      Buena Park, California - V:TES Event - August 11, 2012

      The Dead Gamers Society: The So Cal World of Darkness Meetup is pleased to host The Julian Luna Commemorative Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Tournament on Saturday evening, August 11, 2012 in Buena Park, California.

      This is the first of what we hope will be more V:TES events and designed for new, returning and experienced players. We'll have loaner decks available too.

      To learn more about this event and to RSVP, visit our website...

      www.meetup.com/Dead-Gamers-Society/events/69275992/

      The Dead Gamers Society is a World of Darkness club based out of Southern California and we host World of Darkness gaming events throughout the month, to learn more about us, check out our site.

      www.meetup.com/Dead-Gamers-Society/

      The Summertree Clubhouse
      5501 Cajon Ave
      Buena Park, CA 90621
      maps.google.com/maps?q=5501+Cajon+Ave%2C+Buena+Park+%2C+CA