US National Championship Tournament in New Orleans for 2011

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      http://www.thegrandmasquerade.com/events/vtes

      The U.S. National Championship will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on September 17th 2011 at 12 noon at the Hotel Monteleone. It will consist of 3 rounds and a final. Each of the preliminary rounds will have a 2 hour time limit. The Finals will have no time limit.

      The event will run concurrently with the Grand Masquerade in New Orleans so there will be plenty of sights and sounds to experience culminating in a fantastic festival Saturday night.

      We will also run a draft on Sunday.

      I hope everyone can make it. Everyone who does will have a good time with much merriment.