Archiving V:TES Websites of Value

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:21 PM
      In the last year or so, quite a few (100+) V:TES websites have disappeared from the web forever. If you know the author of a lost website that had valuable V:TES material, get them in contact with me about hosting their content. I will archive V:TES material on a subdirectory of my site, and they won't be able to change or update it, but at least it won't be lost.

      Sites that will be particularly missed:

      AshHeap.StorageAnnex.com
      WarGhoul.com

      Carpe noctem.