Cash 4 VTES

  • Preston Poulter
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      I've got a buy list if anybody wants to sell certain cards.

      I'll pay $.03 a card for all copies (of any printing) of the following cards you'd care to sell:
      Acrobatics
      Aleph
      Aggrippina
      Anvil
      Arson
      Basila
      Bianca
      Bonding
      Celerity (Master Discipline/Skill)
      Cloak the Gathering
      Colin Flynn
      Computer Hacking
      Consanguineous Boon
      Conservative Agitation
      Courtland Leighton
      Dancin' Dana
      Demitrious Slater
      Didi Meyers
      Dominate (Master Discipline/Skill)
      Dorian Strack
      Dr. John Casey
      Enhanced Senses
      Faceless Night
      Felicia Mostrom
      Fourth Tradition
      Forgotten Labyrinth
      Game of Malkav
      Grendle the Wormeaten
      Hector Sosa
      Lextalionis
      Lucian
      Lupo
      Lost in the Crowds
      Malkavian Prank
      Masika
      Misdirection
      Obfuscate (Master Discipline/Skill)
      Ozmo
      Phased Motion Detector
      Police Department
      Political Flux
      Powerbase: Washington DC
      Read Intentions
      Restoration
      Ricki Van Dempsy
      Rufina Soledad
      Sammy
      Sheldon Lord of the Clog
      Selma the Repugnant
      Sir Walter Nash
      Sideslip
      Social Charm/Legal Manipulations/Public Trust
      Swallowed by the Night
      Thaumaturgy (Master Discipline/Skill)
      Timothy Crowley
      Ulegh Beg, The Watcher
      Uptown Hunting Ground
      Protracted Investment
      Spirit's Touch
      The Barrens

      For Wake With Evening's Freshness or Forced Awakening I'll pay $.10

      I'll pay $.20 a card for all copies (of any printing) of the following cards you'd care to sell:
      Minion Tap
      Fast Hands
      Kine Resources Contested
      Neonate Breach
      Redirection
      Telepathic Misdirection
      Govern the Unaligned

      For Deflections I'll pay $.50 and for Pack Alphas I'll pay $2.

    • richard@getbackinmotion.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        I'm sure I have 99% of what your looking for. I'm in Pleasanton. It'll
        just take a while to sift it all out. I'll attempt 2 of each vamps and
        4 of each library as a start point.

        I also have a brick of Jyhad boosters if you want it for $40 (it's what
        I paid a while back). I was about to Ebay it.

        Richard Asturias, DC, QME
        Back In Motion Chiropractic
        1475 Cedarwood Lane, Suite B
        Pleasanton, CA 94566
        (925) 846-4614

      • bi529
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          Please note:
          Sales & Trades should go on the sales & trade list, here:

          Also, Preston will be reselling the cards in his 'Barbed Wire' kits, so if you are interested in the project, please contact him off of this list.

          http://ashheap.storageannex.com/BarbedWireProject.htm

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
            Hey,

            Thanks. I wasn't aware of either forum/project.

            I'll have to check them out.

            Richard