North American Championship Schedule - New Orleans

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      The North American Championship for VTES will take place at the Grand
      Masquerade, a gathering of White Wolf fans from all game lines.

      Pick up your pre-registration here:
      http://store.white-wolf.com/Grand-Masquerade-2010-Pre-Registration-P5641.aspx

      Draft costs will be covered by your registration.

      Make your arrangements with these instructions:
      http://www.thegrandmasquerade.com/about.html

      The main hotel and spillover hotel have been fully booked. We
      recommend this hotel:

      Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel
      NEW ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER
      739 CANAL STREET @ BOURBON
      NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
      Group Code: CCP
      Reservations: 877-834-3613

      On a personal note: I've gotten great deals on hotwire.com The French
      Quarter is all walking distance anyway.

      Schedule:

      September 24, 2010

      Last Chance Qualifier
      Constructed Tournament
      Three rounds plus final
      11am – 10PM

      Draught Tournament
      Two rounds plus Final
      1PM-10PM

      *There will be a break at 5pm for a presentation in the main hall for
      1 hour.

      September 25, 2010

      North American Championship
      Constructed Tournament
      Three rounds plus final
      Noon – 10PM

      Shadow Twin
      Constructed Tournament for anyone not playing in the Championship
      Three rounds plus final
      1PM-11PM

      September 26, 2010

      North American Championship Day 2