EC 2010 in Paris

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Reposted from Usenet newsgroup rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad
      --------------------

      Hello everybody

      as you are probably aware, Paris and all its players will be welcoming you for the European Championship next year 2010. The EC will take place at
      Résidence Internationale de Paris (R.I.P)
      44, rue Louis Lumière 75020 Paris

      New dates (before Halloween)
      October, 29th : LAST CHANCE
      October, 30th : EC DAY 1
      October, 31th : EC DAY2

      so we have basically decided that it would be a good idea to offer something very similar to the week of nightmares, as Paris is a great town and has lots to offer. We are ready to take days off at work to set things up.

      We are considering the following opportunities that could start from the Saturday before the EC or on Monday:
      sanctioned tournaments with qualifying spots to the EC for winners
      duffin drafts in touristic areas such as the Louvre museum, the castle of Versailles
      games in pubs

      they would last until Thursday when we will start the usual welcome party and the classical LCQ activities.

      so now, the question is basically: would you like it? Would you like to come to Paris like one week before? Would you like to take part to those activities?

      On the opposite side, since 1st of November is a free day, we might do additional activities after the tournament has ended, the week after.

      If this is something you would prefer, let us know!

      Finally, please remember that two forums are already opened for all questions on EC, discussions on Vtes and so on:

      http://www.sabbatinfrance.org/newforum/viewforum.php?f=9
      http://www.veknfrance.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

      please come there if you had any questions. There are similar discussions as this one opened there so if you need, you can post there also

      Best
      TTC