Post GenCon tournament plus house warming thingie

  • Jacob Allen Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi guys,

      I hope that everyone is doing well. This is an announcement for a
      tournament in Brownsburg, IN (suburb of Indianapolis, IN) on 16 August
      2009, starting at 6 PM at Ankur Gupta's house. It will be a 2 rounds +
      final affair, and also a celebration of our new home. . . vtes style.

      Bring your best and make your prey bleed on our new carpets and
      freshly painted walls. Revel in the anguish of your crushed opponents
      and bury them under our freshly laid sod. Collect the tears of ousted
      methuselahs and test our recently-dug sump pit.

      The possibilities truly are endless. The tournament is open to all who
      wish to attend. There will be no entry fee. Please join us. We are
      happy to help with transportation from GenCon to our home. We also can
      host a limited number of out-of-town guests at our home; please let me
      know if you're looking for such an arrangement either prior to or
      after the tournament itself.

      Also, please feel free to contact Jake Williams (Prince of
      Indianapolis, 708-261-5712) if you still require hotel rooms for
      GenCon.

      Summary of details:

      Tournament Name - Slaughterhouse: Indianapolis
      Date - 16 August 2009
      Time - 6 PM
      Entry Fee - $0
      Rides Available - Yes (please call Ankur at 317-681-3490)
      Location - Ankur and Diksha Gupta's House
      7755 Ayrshire Court
      Brownsburg, IN 46112
      Tournament Style - 2 rounds + final + extra fun
      Prize Support - To Be Announced
      Contact Number - Ankur Gupta (317-681-3490) and Jake Washi. . .
      Williams (708-261-5712)