Early Summer tournaments at Origins 2009

  • The Lasombra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2008
      As most of us know, the Origins convention is great (but not cheap).
      The early bird registration is the least expensive way to participate
      in the con.

      from their web site
      http://www.originsgamefair.com/2009-origins :

      2009 Early Bird Full Show Badge

      Early Bird Full Show badge gives you access to all areas of Origins
      and allows ticketed game play. Allows entry to Wednesday events as
      well. Available only during our Early Bird period which ends January
      11, 2009.

      ($50.00)
      -----------------------------------
      2009 Early Bird Expose-a-Friend Badge

      This badge allows ticketed game play and provides access to all areas
      of Origins Wednesday through Sunday. Available only during our Early
      Bird period which ends January 11, 2009.

      This badge can only be purchased under the following conditions:

      The recipient cannot have attended Origins in the past.
      This badge can only be purchased with a corresponding Early Bird Full
      Show Badge ($50).
      Only one Expose-A-Friend Badge can be purchased per Early Bird Full
      Show Badge purchased.

      ($0.00)
      -----------------------------------

      I just purchased a badge for myself and my rockin' brother (happy
      birthday Will). I also landed a free teacher pass for my lovely wife,
      and two expose a friend (free) badges (one for each early bird badge
      purchased). This year I am exposing Craig Hartman and Jake Williams.

      Origins veterans: Now is the time to buy your Origins badge. Be sure
      to make use of your expose a friend badge option.

      Origins virgins: respond to this thread and ask nicely for a vet to
      choose you as his free expose a friend option.

      Dudes who I have gotten in free in years past: You are on your own.
      Jay Kristoff
      V:EKN Prince of Columbus, Ohio USA
      http://columbusvtes.tripod.com/

      Origins 2009 happens June 24th to June 28th 2009.
      http://www.comicshopplus.com/site/showthread.php?s=41f75f119257962573ba692d257c7bdb&t=396