Players in Las Vegas

  • ventus90
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Is there any contact for casual or any sort of play in the Las Vegas
      region. None of the contacts on the official page seem to keep up
      with it anymore.
    • chrisshorb
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
        --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, "ventus90" <ventus90@...> wrote:

        > Is there any contact for casual or any sort of play in the Las Vegas
        > region. None of the contacts on the official page seem to keep up
        > with it anymore.

        Can I forward your contact info to Nat and Kevin, if they haven't
        gotten in touch with you already?

        best -

        chris
      • ventus90
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
          Please, by all means.

          I have 3 players who will probably be interested.

          Myself who has a reasonable understanding of the game. Know most of
          the rules and shouldn't have been misplaying anything wrong.(after
          learning how that dang Thrown gate optional maneuver worked, played
          that wrong for 13 years)

          A friend and his wife I have taught how to play. They can play a game
          and need only some guidance as to how things work.

          Only problem is we're both military so playable hours will vary
          significantly.

          We're located in the NW part of town, but within 10-15 mins of most of
          the major game stores also.

          Feel free to hit me back with anything you got or what have you, we're
          definately interested in 5 player games, much better than 3 man's
          we've been doin.

          -David
          --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, "chrisshorb" <inorbit@...> wrote:

          > --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, "ventus90" <ventus90@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is there any contact for casual or any sort of play in the Las Vegas
          > > region. None of the contacts on the official page seem to keep up
          > > with it anymore.
          > >

          > Can I forward your contact info to Nat and Kevin, if they haven't
          > gotten in touch with you already?
          >
          > best -
          >
          > chris

        • The Lasombra
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
            --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, "ventus90" <ventus90@...> wrote:

            > Please, by all means.

            > I have 3 players who will probably be interested.

            Excellent.

            Kevin Mergen is one of the player's Chris mentioned.
            You can get his contact information with these steps:

            Start here:
            http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/search.php

            Choose Player Name, type in Mergen, and click on Search.

            Nat Hammond is the other player mentioned.

            You can find his email address the same way.

            You can also find them both if you search for Nevada.

            Good luck!

            Carpe noctem.

            Lasombra

            http://www.TheLasombra.com
          • chrisshorb
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2007
              Excellent -

              I have posted your reply onto vtesinla.org. Nat and Kevin are on
              there quite a bit.

              Hope they get in touch with you.

              best -

              chris