Monster collection - for sale

  • Christopher Barnette
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      About a million years ago I was the Prince of Chicago, and I've got the
      collection to prove it. I've not been able to play for years, and I've
      got to get mighty mobile in a hurry - I'm tired of lugging these cards
      around if I'm not gonna use 'em. Dig me?

      So, somewhat reluctantly, I'm a-gonna sell 'em. I'd rather get rid of
      the lot of them for a lump sum. We can grind out details after I find
      a serious interested party. It's a LAAAAARGE collection, with loads
      and loads of goodies, so my price is going to be a three digit number,
      otherwise it's not worth selling.

      I'm going to be leaving for Malaysia in August, so the sooner I hear
      from an interested party, the better.

      Ciao, kiddies,

      christopher barnette
      "Malaysia-bound Mo-Fo"
    • Homer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        G'day mate,

        Can you give me a rough estimate on how many cards you have?

        Also whats your price?

        Regards

        Noel

        On 4/3/06, Christopher Barnette <cdmb45@...> wrote:

        > About a million years ago I was the Prince of Chicago, and I've got the
        > collection to prove it. I've not been able to play for years, and I've
        > got to get mighty mobile in a hurry - I'm tired of lugging these cards
        > around if I'm not gonna use 'em. Dig me?
        >
        > So, somewhat reluctantly, I'm a-gonna sell 'em. I'd rather get rid of
        > the lot of them for a lump sum. We can grind out details after I find
        > a serious interested party. It's a LAAAAARGE collection, with loads
        > and loads of goodies, so my price is going to be a three digit number,
        > otherwise it's not worth selling.
        >
        > I'm going to be leaving for Malaysia in August, so the sooner I hear
        > from an interested party, the better.
        >
        > Ciao, kiddies,
        >
        > christopher barnette
        > "Malaysia-bound Mo-Fo"
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Aaron
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          Malaysia? What will you be doing there? I am from Malaysia and am interested
          in your cards. Can you give a breakdown and cost?

          Thanx,
          Aaron