List of Anarch Crypt

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
      Howdy all. I need to get a list of all the Anarchs (for the usuable by
      Anarch cards we have) and wasn't able to get that search to populate
      on Monger. Anyone have a suggestion?
    • bi529
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <kirusufuru@y...> wrote:
        > Howdy all. I need to get a list of all the Anarchs (for the usuable by
        > Anarch cards we have) and wasn't able to get that search to populate
        > on Monger. Anyone have a suggestion?

        There are ZERO vampires that come into play as Anarchs.
        Zilch
        Nada
        Noone

        There are THREE vampires that can be made Anarch by being Merged.
        Count Germaine
        Dominique
        Jeremy MacNeil
      • Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
          >> Howdy all. I need to get a list of all the Anarchs (for the usuable by
          >> Anarch cards we have) and wasn't able to get that search to populate
          >> on Monger. Anyone have a suggestion?
          >
          > There are ZERO vampires that come into play as Anarchs.
          > Zilch
          > Nada
          > Noone (sic)

          To elaborate, the list of vampires that can be *made* Anarch in one card
          or less consists of the entire vampire selection. The question isn't "What
          vampires can use Anarch cards?", it's "What Anarch cards can benefit the
          vampires I'm already using?" or "What vampires can use the Anarch cards I
          want to build a deck around?"

          --
          - Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
        • Fabio Sooner
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
            > >> Howdy all. I need to get a list of all the Anarchs (for the usuable by
            > >> Anarch cards we have) and wasn't able to get that search to populate
            > >> on Monger. Anyone have a suggestion?
            > >
            > > There are ZERO vampires that come into play as Anarchs.
            > > Zilch
            > > Nada
            > > Noone (sic)
            >
            >To elaborate, the list of vampires that can be *made* Anarch in one card
            >or less consists of the entire vampire selection. The question isn't "What
            >vampires can use Anarch cards?", it's "What Anarch cards can benefit the
            >vampires I'm already using?" or "What vampires can use the Anarch cards I
            >want to build a deck around?"
            >- Gregory Stuart Pettigrew

            And to go even further, some general advices:

            - go for those 4- to 6-cap vampires with a bunch of disciplines at inferior
            you never use in regular clan-based crypts.
            - take your time to choose vampires that have at least one discipline or
            feature (say, +1 stealth or +1 strength or whatever) in common. The anarch
            cards offer flexibility, but you still need some ground for your deck.
            - there are five methods for a vampire to become anarch: a trifle master, a
            regular master that stays in play and an action card for the non-titled; an
            action card for the titled; and a cardless action as defined on the
            rulebook, available to non-titled only. If you don't have the masters
            (Galaric's Legacy and Seattle Comittee) in enough numbers, PACK STEALTH.
            People will block you if they can just to make your hand clog with cards
            that your vampires can't use.

            That said, go ahead, choose a strategy and have fun!

            Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
            Giovanni Newsletter Editor in absentia
          • Chris
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
              --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, Fabio Sooner <fabio_sooner@y...> wrote:

              > > > There are ZERO vampires that come into play as Anarchs.
              > > > Zilch
              > > > Nada
              > > > Noone (sic)

              "What Anarch cards can benefit the
              > >vampires I'm already using?" or "What vampires can use the Anarch
              cards I
              > >want to build a deck around?"
              > >- Gregory Stuart Pettigrew

              Thanks everyone. When I mentioned to Brian that I could not monger any
              Anarchs, he wondered if there were any branded Anarchs and y'all
              answered that question. I guess the real step is to see what library
              cards are anarch stamped, which of those we have (he's got like 30k
              cards, sorted by type not set so it can be time consuming) and go from
              there. Domo
            • abby_hotep
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
                --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <kirusufuru@y...> wrote:

                > Howdy all. I need to get a list of all the Anarchs (for the usuable by
                > Anarch cards we have) and wasn't able to get that search to populate
                > on Monger. Anyone have a suggestion?

                Actually saying there are no vampires that come out as anarchs isn't
                entirely true. The following vampires don't get the anarch trait when
                the first hit the table but have merge text bestowing the trait on
                them so no library cards are necessary. Now whether or not they are
                worth using in your deck is another matter entirely. For further
                questions of this nature, I highly recommend downloading one of the
                VTES deckbuilders out there that allow for search parameters such as
                "Anarch". I'm currently using the Anarch Revolt Deck Builder some
                swear by other Deck Builders, but all are priceless when it comes to
                deckbuilding...your welcome :)

                Count Germaine Advanced
                Clan: Brujah (group 4)
                Capacity: 8
                Disciplines: CEL FOR POT PRE obf
                Advanced. Independent. Red List: Germaine gets +2 bleed when bleeding
                a Methuselah who controls a titled non-Independent vampire.
                [MERGED ICON] Anarch: Germaine gets an optional press each combat.

                Rarity: KMW:U/PAn

                Dominique Advanced
                Clan: Ventrue antitribu (group 2)
                Capacity: 7
                Disciplines: AUS FOR ani dom vic
                Advanced, Sabbat: During your untap phase, you may burn a location you
                control to gain X pool, where X is the cost of that location.
                [MERGED ICON] Independent Anarch Baron of Paris.

                Rarity: BH:U2

                Jeremy MacNeil Advanced
                Clan: Brujah (group 3)
                Capacity: 8
                Disciplines: AUS POT PRE cel chi
                Advanced, Independent: Jeremy can enter combat with a younger vampire
                controlled by your predator or prey as a (D) action.
                [MERGED ICON] Anarch Baron of Los Angeles.

                Rarity: Anarchs:U/PAB