Re: Infernal Plague: The Return of Nergal

  • Shane J. Strait
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2005
      Here's hoping the Gangrel win the upcoming storyline... my favorite
      clan since the Jyhad days! They need something to make them a little
      more... dangerous.
    • Marlo Tacla
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
        Even more dangerous, you mean ;-) Gangrel is my favorite clan too! Not much ousting power, but the best combat.

        []s

        Marlo

        "Shane J. Strait" <bruinfan17111@...> escreveu:
        Here's hoping the Gangrel win the upcoming storyline... my favorite
        clan since the Jyhad days! They need something to make them a little
        more... dangerous.

        ---------------------------------

        Trocas?: http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/ijsman

      • DEREK BOWN
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2005
          the brujah are going to have to dispute that best combat comment! :-)

          Marlo Tacla <marlotacla@...> wrote:Even more dangerous, you mean ;-) Gangrel is my favorite clan too! Not much ousting power, but the best combat.

          []s

          Marlo

          "Shane J. Strait"
          escreveu:
          Here's hoping the Gangrel win the upcoming storyline... my favorite
          clan since the Jyhad days! They need something to make them a little
          more... dangerous.

          ---------------------------------

          Trocas?: http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/ijsman

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Marlo Tacla
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2005
            hehehe Brujah are my favorite prey... I don't care about your potence (flesh), I don't care about your celerity (scorpion). Take this agg and die!

            But I agree that they are great fighters. And have more ousting power.

            []s

            Marlo

            escreveu:
            Here's hoping the Gangrel win the upcoming storyline... my favorite
            clan since the Jyhad days! They need something to make them a little
            more... dangerous.

            ---------------------------------

            Trocas?: http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/ijsman

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            ---------------------------------

            Trocas?: http://www.TradeCardsOnline.com/user/ijsman

          • docinertia
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 7, 2005
              Hey!

              I played the tourney and thought it rocked! Damned Tremere won... I was
              playing Gangrel and got second!

              Just wondering if anyone has or knows where the Nergal deck spoiler
              that I can access?

              Andrew
            • Sara Harris
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 7, 2005
                The spoiler is on White Wolf site.

                Congrats on getting second!

                Sara

                --- docinertia <lothar_wolf@...> wrote:

                ---------------------------------
                Hey!

                I played the tourney and thought it rocked! Damned
                Tremere won... I was
                playing Gangrel and got second!

                Just wondering if anyone has or knows where the Nergal
                deck spoiler
                that I can access?

                Andrew

                Terms of Service.

                ---------------------------------
              • Sara
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 7, 2005
                  --- In vtes@yahoogroups.com, "docinertia" <lothar_wolf@h...> wrote:

                  > Hey!
                  >
                  > I played the tourney and thought it rocked! Damned Tremere won... I was
                  > playing Gangrel and got second!
                  >
                  > Just wondering if anyone has or knows where the Nergal deck spoiler
                  > that I can access?
                  >
                  > Andrew

                  The spoiler is on the White Wolf site.

                  Congrats on second place.

                  Wish me luck we play next Sat.

                  Sara
                • Patrick Lusk
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 8, 2005
                    The Nergal deck is spoiled here:

                    http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=nergaldeck

                    For those not up to speed on the spoiler, be warned that it is a complete
                    spoiler, and you really shouldn't read it until after you've done a Nergal
                    event, IMO anyway.

                    - Pat