Camille and Raven revisited

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 4:20 AM
      I searched the group, and thought I may have missed it, I didnt find
      the question asked.

      We all know about Camille and Raven 2 different vampires non
      contesting. I was recently looking through the 10 anniversary tin I
      had and came upon Camille Devereaux, The Raven. I was wondering if you
      could bring out all three or if 2 of the three would contest or if all
      three would contest each other. Though seeing as it is Ravens picture
      on the card, one might think that Raven and THE Raven would contest.
      Could someone please clarify.

      Take Care

      Chris
    • LSJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 5:08 AM
        Chris wrote:
        > I searched the group, and thought I may have missed it, I didnt find
        > the question asked.
        >
        > We all know about Camille and Raven 2 different vampires non
        > contesting. I was recently looking through the 10 anniversary tin I
        > had and came upon Camille Devereaux, The Raven. I was wondering if you
        > could bring out all three or if 2 of the three would contest or if all
        > three would contest each other. Though seeing as it is Ravens picture
        > on the card, one might think that Raven and THE Raven would contest.
        > Could someone please clarify.

        As of 10th anniversary, Camille and Raven are no longer treated at
        two different vampires. They are the same vampire: Camille Devereaux,
        The Raven. All three are names for the same unique vampires. No two
        of them may be in play without contesting each other.

        --
        LSJ (vtesrepSPAM@...) V:TES Net.Rep (remove spam trap to reply)
        http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/