Tournament reminder (booster draft), Washington DC, April 3rd!

  • Duffin, Joshua - BLS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Yes, already coming up this Sunday! Don't forget! Be there or be sad!
      We have sponsors who will buy your packs if you want to play draft but
      don't want to pay the entry fee!

      This one's our first Kindred Most Wanted-using booster draft. We'll be
      using 5 KMW, 2 Sabbat War, and 2 Camarilla Edition boosters per player,
      unless something changes that for some reason. Two rounds plus finals,
      starts at noon. Note that Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday, so
      be sure to set your clocks forward, or you'll be an hour late...

      April showers bring VTES players? Let's hope so!

      Forced March: Washington DC

      WHEN: Sunday, April 3rd, 12 noon until 8 pm
      WHERE: Dream Wizards:
      11772 Parklawn Drive
      Rockville MD 20852
      (301)881-3530
      DIRECTIONS: http://www.dreamwizards.com/map.html, or
      http://www.mapquest.com from farther away
      FORMAT: Sanctioned limited tournament, booster draft, 2 rounds
      + final. Multi-judge system will be used. See
      tournament rules at
      http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=veknRules.html.
      ENTRY FEE: $20.00
      PRIZES: Booster packs, some promo cards, and those shiny new pool
      counters.
      CONTACT: Joshua Duffin, jtduffin@...

      If you tell me beforehand that you're planning to come, I'll try not to
      start without you. There will probably be bagels. Don't miss it!

      Josh

      V:EKN Prince of Washington DC