Reminder - Washington DC Tournament

  • jtduffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      This is the final reminder! Tomorrow! Sunday January 2nd!
      Don't miss it!

      This is a VEKN sanctioned regularl booster draft tournament
      as described in the VEKN tournament rules on the White Wolf
      website (www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=veknRules.html).
      Note that as this tournament takes place in 2005, the latest
      tournament rules changes and card errata (mainly, the banning
      of Dramatic Upheaval and Kindred Restructure) will be in effect.

      The format will almost certainly be (unless the number of
      attendees turns out to cause issues with the number of boosters
      of the various expansions available): 5 Sabbat War, 3 Black Hand,
      1 Gehenna booster per player.

      If you're interested in playing but don't want to spend $20 on
      cards for it, there will likely be someone at the event willing
      to "sponsor" you by essentially buying the boosters for you -
      you'd play the tournament as normal, then hand over all the cards
      you drafted at the end. Anything that you won as prizes would be
      yours to keep. Contact me if you're interested in this.

      Here's the down-low...

      Black Hand Ritual: Washington DC

      WHEN: Sunday, January 2, 2005, 12 noon - 8 pm (approx)
      WHERE: the Park Road House:
      1327 Park Rd NW
      Washington DC 20010
      (240) 426-3935
      DIRECTIONS: http://www.mapquest.com
      FORMAT: Standard limited tournament, 2 rounds + final.
      The multi-judge system will be used.
      ENTRY FEE: $20.00
      PRIZES: Some booster packs and some promo cards. And,
      of course, fun for all!
      CONTACT: Joshua Duffin, jtduffin@...

      If you tell me beforehand that you're planning to come, I will
      hopefully not start without you. I am trying to start promptly
      at noon though (for real!) so that people can get home at a
      reasonable hour, since most of us will probably be working the
      next day.

      Josh

      vekn prince of Washington DC