Re: [VTES] Vtes Logo

  • Matthew T. Morgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, marlotacla wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm Marlo, Prince of São Paulo (Brazil), and new to this list. I'd
      > like to ask you a favor. Do anybody know where can I find the 3 snakes
      > symbol with a good definition do download?

      Some of these look a little rough, but maybe you'll find something useful.

      http://www.thelasombra.com/jpg.htm

      Matt Morgan
    • Andreia Marques
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
        ok, i have a question: reading the description on the white wold web page,
        you can see:

        " Each set contains anniversary editions of a fixed selection of 90
        previously out-of-print cards. Plus, each set contains copies of 10 new
        anniversary cards, for a total of 100 cards per set. "

        this means that if i buy the 2 different boxes i get all the 180 reprints,
        right? Now, concerning the 10 new cards,
        " each set contains copies of 10 new anniversary cards".... does each box
        come with the 10 diffent cards, or are they random? Meaning that if i buy
        the 2 boxes i get 2 copies of each new card, or do i take the chance of
        buying the boxes and ending up with a random assortment of the new cards?

        take care all,

        Andreia Marques

      • Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
          > " Each set contains anniversary editions of a fixed selection of 90
          > previously out-of-print cards. Plus, each set contains copies of 10 new
          > anniversary cards, for a total of 100 cards per set. "
          >
          > this means that if i buy the 2 different boxes i get all the 180 reprints,
          > right? Now, concerning the 10 new cards,
          > " each set contains copies of 10 new anniversary cards".... does each box
          > come with the 10 diffent cards, or are they random? Meaning that if i buy
          > the 2 boxes i get 2 copies of each new card, or do i take the chance of
          > buying the boxes and ending up with a random assortment of the new cards?

          Each box comes with one of each of the 10 new cards. Buy 2 boxes and
          you'll have 2 of each of the 10 new cards.