Jyhad rarities

  • macs_books
    Message 1 of 2718 , Sep 1, 2000
      I have a question RE Jyhad rarities. The vampires
      themselves presumably have some rarity (some seem far more
      common than others) but the lists I have seen don't
      mention it. Is there any such distinciton?
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it