Quick card explanation.

  • sailor_fluke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
      As I understand it now, if you use Casless rounds, You gain an
      additional strike every time you attempt to strike with that gun? So,
      you can blur for six strikes in a round?

      Please correct me.
    • Colin McGuigan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2004
        sailor_fluke wrote:

        > As I understand it now, if you use Casless rounds, You gain an
        > additional strike every time you attempt to strike with that gun? So,
        > you can blur for six strikes in a round?

        You gain _an_ additional strike each round. So you get 2 strikes first
        round, 2 strikes second round, etc.

        Note that unless card text specifies otherwise (eg, Quickness) you
        cannot gain additional strikes more than once. So you can't Caseless
        Rounds + Blur, for example.

        --Colin McGuigan
      • Andreia Marques
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
          what if your vampire has employed a Ghoul Retainer? can you use caseless rounds if you decide to use the weapon with the Ghoul? If so, do you strike twice?
          > As I understand it now, if you use Casless rounds, You gain an
          > additional strike every time you attempt to strike with that gun? So,
          > you can blur for six strikes in a round?

          You gain _an_ additional strike each round. So you get 2 strikes first
          round, 2 strikes second round, etc.

          Note that unless card text specifies otherwise (eg, Quickness) you
          cannot gain additional strikes more than once. So you can't Caseless
          Rounds + Blur, for example.

          --Colin McGuigan

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • LSJ
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
            Andreia Marques wrote:
            > what if your vampire has employed a Ghoul Retainer? can you use caseless rounds
            if you decide to use the weapon with the Ghoul? If so, do you strike twice?

            (watch those long lines)
            You can use Caseless rounds. You won't get any benefit from it until you
            (not the retainer) strikes with the gun, however, by card text.

            --
            LSJ (vtesrep@...) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
            http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/