[TWD Archive] 347 Tournament Winning Decks

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      There are currently 347 Tournament Winning Decks archived here:

      http://www.TheLasombra.com/decks/twd.htm

      To get your deck added to the archive, do the following:

      1) Schedule a standard constructed deck tournament thru the following
      V:EKN event calendar:
      http://206.65.59.246/vtes/calendar/addevent.tpl

      2) Notice that storyline tournament winning decks are not archived on
      this page.

      3) Type up a tournament report and post it to the Usenet newsgroup:
      rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad

      4) Include the following information in your report:
      a) Name of Event
      b) location of event
      c) date of event
      d) number of players in attendance at event
      e) the correct full name of the winning player
      f) the entire correct contents of the deck

      5) After reading your report, I will verify that it was on the
      official schedule, and if it had 10 or more players in attendance, I
      will add the deck to the archive with no additional work on your part.

      Claim your 15 minutes of fame.

      Carpe noctem.

      Lasombra

      http://www.TheLasombra.com