Another "Roll Your Own Deck Tournament" !!!

  • dan in baltimore
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Come one...come all. Another "Roll Your Own Deck Tournament" is set for
      the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. Area. Do you remember the fun we all had
      last Summer at the DC "Roll Your Own Deck Tournament"?

      Here's the October skinny:

      The Baltimore Purge
      October 11, 2003

      �Roll Your Own Deck� Tournament

      Use any combination of nine sealed booster packs from:

      SABBAT WARS THE CAMARILLA EDITION THE ANARCHS

      Tournament Name: Baltimore Purge
      Tournament Date: October 11, 2003
      Type of Event: Limited (draft) Tournament
      City: Baltimore, Maryland
      Expected number of participants: 20
      Start Time: noon
      Number of rounds: 2+F
      Time limit per round: 2 hour
      Address of Event:

      Games and Comics...and Stuff
      7452 Baltimore and Annapolis Blvd
      Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
      (410) 863-7418

      Use multi-judge rules: Y
      Entry fee: $20.00 = Cost of Cards
      Web site: http://www.gamescomicsstuff.com
      Organizer Name: Dan Coleman, Prince of Baltimore
      Organizer Email: do30red@...
      Organizer web site:
      http://www.angelfire.com/me/do30red/vtes.html

      dan coleman

      =====
      V:EKN Prince of Baltimore
      GAB:LTC, EMERALD Team (Eire Section)
      --oO0-(_)-0Oo--

      Check out the V:TES-Baltimore News Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VTES-Baltimore

      http://shopping.yahoo.com