  • preciousflo01
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      MONEY Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 in two weeks.
      HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS:
      READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE !! IT DOES WORK !! NOT A SCAM !!!
      A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
      are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
      could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
      investment of $6.00!! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a
      scam", but like most of us, I was curios, so I kept reading. Anyway,
      it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated
      in the article.
      You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at
      #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
      thousands) No catch, that was it.
      So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
      thought about trying it, I figured "what have I got to lose except 6
      stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well
      GUESS WHAT???!!
      Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail ! I was shocked!!
      I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
      In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week
      I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
      $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
      have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
      rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps, I have spent more
      than that on the lottery!!
      Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works....
      Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,so you can get
      the information off of it as you need it.
      I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
      will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
      something so easy!
      Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!!
      (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch
      the money come in!! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is
      only $6.00 (Plus Postage)
      IMPORTANT : This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
      illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works !! If all of the
      following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends.
      PLEASE NOTE : Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000.00
      or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
      instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In
      this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service.
      You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
      corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
      the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
      which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in
      that list.
      HERE ARE THE 4 EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS :
      STEP 1 : Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
      each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
      Now get 6 US$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
      paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelopes (to prevent
      thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
      them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
      paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00
      bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
      THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL !!
      You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!!
      Like most of us I was skeptical and a little worried about the legal
      aspects of it all. But the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
      confirmed that it is indeed legal.
      Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses :
      #1) Salvatore LoPresti
      1735 Macopin Rd.
      West Milfird, NJ 07480
      #2) Eireann McGrath
      Box 283
      Denver, Indiana 46926
      #3) Bryan Wood
      P.O. Box 171463
      Arlington, TX 76003-1463
      #4) Joe Maurinho
      Street: Rio Grande do Norte N 173
      District: Jucara, Zip Code : 65900-520
      Country: Brazil State: Maranhao City: Imperatriz
      #5) Amy Zheng
      14 Monroe Street Apt.lK-3
      New York, NY 10002
      #6) SueFrances NL
      P.O. Box 8983 Gold Coast Mail Centre
      Bundall, Queensland 4217, AUSTRALIA

      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the other names up (#6 becomes 5, #5 becomes 4, etc......)
      and add YOUR Name as number #6 on the list.
      STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
      close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
      least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
      you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
      make!!! You won't get very much unless you post as many as possible.)
      This is perfectly legal !!
      Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
      you can use is again and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
      remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
      participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look
      at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue
      and the money that so many others have received will come your way.
      NOTE : You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the service. (Also, it
      might be a good idea to wrap the $1.00 bill in dark paper to reduce
      the risk of mail theft)
      So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
      six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
      Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
      be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH !!!!
      What an opportunity for only $6.00 !
      ($1.00 for each of the six people listed above) SEND IT NOW !!!
      ADD YOUR OWN NAME TO THE LIST AND YOU'RE IN BUSINESS !!!

      -- DIRECTIONS --- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS -------
      Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
      drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
      from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
      computer's memory.
      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
      of the blank page. From the edit menu select 'paste'. This will paste
      a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to
      the list.
      Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a txt file.
      If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
      have this file to go back to.
      Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
      various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussions.)
      Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
      message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
      from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that
      everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
      particular group, click the post message button.
      You're done with your first one !! CONGRATULATIONS.... THAT'S IT !!!
      All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,
      after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
      newsgroup!
      ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE !! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200....***
      That's it !! You will begin receiving money from around the world
      within days ! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
      large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
      you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
      ** JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
      Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
      200 postings, each with my name #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
      of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
      make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
      will bring in an additional $125.00!
      NOW, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
      name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
      $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post
      a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5
      replies, that just made me $3,125.00 !!! Those 3,125 persons will all
      deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name #1 and if still 5
      persons per 200 newsgroups react, I will receive $15,625.00!!
      With an original investment of only $6.00 !! AMAZING !!!
      When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
      posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the
      list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
      The thing to remember is : do you realize that thousands of people
      all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
      articles everyday?!!
      JUST LIKE YOU are now !! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
      really works?? I think so....I believe so.............
      People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends
      you the money? So what!! What are the chances of that happening when
      there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
      joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
      it a try!!! Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday,
      with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
      Remember, play FAIRLY AND HONESTLY and this will really work.
      Your investment is only $6.00 and 6 stamps and I am sure most of us
      spent more than that on a lottery ticket !!!!