Wind Dance Atlanta Short Tournament Report

  • bi529
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      There was a standard constructed deck tournament held in Atlanta,
      Georgia on the 1st of February of 2003. It was held at the War
      Room in Norcross, our usual tournament facility, using the multi-judge
      format.

      Many of the usual suspects were in attendance and you should have been
      too.

      February 1st, 2003
      Saturday
      Started at 12:00 noon
      13 players

      We had 3 tables, two of four and one of five each round.
      We had 1 table with no table win, but two tables that went to time.

      From memory:

      Todd Bannister - Assamites (2 table wins, had to leave before the
      final started)
      Jordan Beall - Ravnos (1 table win)
      David Tatu - Dominate Potence (1 table win)
      Erin Combs - Malkavian Antitribu Stealth Bleed (1 table win)
      Mike Pearlman - Malkavian Antitribu Stealth Bleed
      Robyn Tatu - Presence Vote
      Rashanti Prowett - Setite Temptation/Free States Rant
      Jeffrey Thompson - Nosferatu Antitribu Vote
      Derek Ray - Tremere/Gargoyles
      David Quinonero - Tzimisce War Ghouls
      George - potence/protean guns + rush
      Martin - Assamite rush
      Mac - Giovanni

      The finals were seated as follows:

      Mike Pearlman bleeding
      Jordan Beall bleeding
      David Tatu bleeding
      Robyn Tatu bleeding
      Erin Combs who bled Mike.

      Congratulations to David Tatu for his sweep of the finals.

      Here is his tournament winning deck.

      Deck Name: Wind Dance Atlanta
      Created By: David J Tatu

      Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 11, Max: 18, Avg: 3.75)
      1 Terry aus dom POT san 5, Blood Brother
      1 Isabel Giovanni DOM NEC pot 5, Giovanni
      1 Shane Grimald ani dom pot 4, Gangrel Antitribu
      1 Hugo POT pre vic 4, Brujah Antitribu
      1 Hector Sosa pre POT 4, Brujah
      1 Francesca Giovanni dom nec pot 4, Giovanni
      1 Chas Giovanni Tello DOM POT 4, Giovanni
      1 Agatha obf POT 4, Nosferatu Antitribu
      1 Mario Giovanni nec pot 3, Giovanni
      1 Cristofero Giovanni nec pot 3, Giovanni
      1 Cameron dom pot 3, Lasombra
      1 Paul DiCarlo pot 2, Giovanni

      Library: (90 cards)
      Master (15 cards)