[QUALIFIER] 2003 V:EKN Northeast Regional Qualifier

  • fudjo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2003
      Heya!

      New England was proud to host the 2002 Northeast Regional Qualifier
      and to crown Peter Bakija as champion. We're coming back for more!

      On Saturday, February 22 at TotalCon in Mansfield, MA, Methuselahs
      we're hosting the 2003 Northeast Regional Qualifier. The top 10
      finishers will earn the right to compete at the 2003 North American
      Championships at GenCon.

      The event:

      Return to Gehenna: Northeast Regional Qualifier
      Saturday, February 22
      12pm - midnight
      Standard Constructed Deck Tournament
      3 rounds plus final round
      2 hours per round (including finals)
      Top 10 finishers qualify for the 2003 NAC
      $3.00 event ticket required ($2.50 if purchased in advance)
      (Note that you must also pay to attend TotalCon - prices to follow)

      To help speed up the registration process, email your name and
      V:EKN number to fudjo@... with the subject "Northeast
      Regional Qualiifer". In theory, we'll have you already entered
      into the Archon (with a random player number), and you'll only
      need to give us your event ticket when you arrive.

      The location:

      Holiday Inn
      31 Hampshire St.
      Mansfield, MA 02048
      (508) 339-2200

      Mansfield, MA is at the intersection of I-95 and I-495 south of
      Boston. Hotel rates for TotalCon are $72 per night, plus
      applicable tax. Be must ask for TotalCon's convention rates
      when making your reservation.

      The cost:

      TotalCon pre-registration
      Friday $10
      Saturday $10
      Sunday $10
      All weekend $30
      Event tickets $2.50

      TotalCon registration at-the-door
      Friday $12
      Saturday $12
      Sunday $12
      All weekend $40
      Event tickets $3

      Other events:

      Beneath the Howling Stars
      Friday, February 21
      6pm - midnight
      Standard Constructed Deck Tournament
      2 rounds plus finals
      2 hours per round
      No event ticket required

      Clio's Kiss
      Sunday, February 23
      9am - 5pm
      Limited Booster Draft
      5 Bloodlines boosters, 4 Camarilla Edition boosters
      3 rounds plus finals
      2 hours per round
      $15.00 (no event ticket required)

      Note that these additional events do not appear in the
      TotalCon booklet. Do not panic! They are, in fact,
      happening. We'll have a pack of Anarchs spreading
      propaganda about the event at TotalCon so that you won't
      forget.

      Summary of events:

      Friday, 6pm: 2 round Constructed
      Saturday, noon: Northeast Regional Qualifier
      Sunday, 9am: Booster Draft

      For more of the same information:

      Qualifier website
      www.rustwurk.net/qualifier2k3

      TotalCon website
      www.totalcon.com

      White Wolf V:TES website
      www.white-wolf.com/vtes

      For further information:

      www.rodent.demon.co.uk/gerbils/wild.htm

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      - Grant Garvin, Ben Peal, and Todd Richter