Newly embraced vampire

  • The Spellcaster
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hello! I'm just a new player of Vtes and I would like to say that
      it's one of the best ccg's in the planet. However it's quite a hard
      start for me since I have a hard time catching up from the previous
      expansions. My only deck is the tremere deck and I'm basically using
      the auspex and thaumaturgy disciplines as an intercept-combat
      strategy. Do you guys think that tremeres are quite good in
      intercepting? What cards can you suggest in my deck? By the way, I
      started out with the pre-constructed deck of tremere in the recent
      camarilla edition do you think that those cards are enough to start
      with?
      Thanks :-)
    • -- --
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Welcome in our communal haven.

        I suggest you, for anything relative to deck
        construction, to take a look at this site :
        www.thelasombra.com
        which is the hugest database of whatever concerns
        vtes. There is a part dedicated to decks, with more
        than 150 constructed by thelasombra as well as links
        towards competitive decks.

        You'll find too a link towards the clan newsletter
        where you can catch useful advices to create potent
        decks.

        Enjoy,
        Arpeges

        http://sbc.yahoo.com