Camarilla Edition Pre-Release: Washington DC

  • Duffin_J
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Yes, it's official! We're having a Camarilla Edition pre-
      release tournament here in the DC area. Come one, come
      all! Bring your friends! Bring your enemies! See the
      cards two whole days before they hit the shelves! :-)

      Format: 1 preconstructed starter deck and 3 booster packs
      per player.

      As supplies allow, each player will be able to choose his
      or her clan for the starter deck. Booster packs will not
      be drafted, just opened and combined with starter decks as
      desired. (Deckbuilding rules for this event: Minimum 12
      vampires in crypt, minimum 60 library cards, maximum 90
      library cards.)

      There will be three preliminary rounds and then a final
      round. The final will consist of one player from each of
      the top five clans - ie each clan will send its highest-
      scoring representative to the finals, except for the clan
      with the lowest-scoring top player, which won't have a
      representative in the finals. (There will still be some
      prize support for that top-player-of-clan, as indeed there
      will be prize support for *every* player regardless of
      finish.) If that's confusing, email me and I'll try to
      explain better. :-)

      Camarilla Edition Pre-Release: Washington DC

      WHEN: Saturday, August 17, 12 noon to 9 pm
      WHERE: The Game Parlor:
      13936 Metrotech Drive
      Chantilly VA 20151
      (703) 803-3114
      DIRECTIONS: http://www.gameparlor.com/Directions/directions.html
      FORMAT: VEKN sanctioned limited tourney, 3 rounds + final.
      Multi-judge system will be used if there are 20
      players or fewer.
      ENTRY FEE: about $20 (will pay for starter + 3 boosters)
      PRIZES: Booster packs, a poster, and maybe other stuff!
      CONTACT: Joshua Duffin, prince of Washington DC,
      jtduffin@...

      If you let me know beforehand that you're planning to come, I'll
      try not to start without you. Be there, or be in the dark!

      Josh

      V:EKN Prince of Washington DC