Undead Persistance

  • longarm222
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      The card says Optional press and vampire will not go to torpor until
      combat ends,or 3 rounds pass with no cards played.How exactly is this
      card played.Instead of going to torpor,I can play this card allowing
      me an optional press right.Can someone press out to end combat?Does
      this card guarantee 3 more rounds?.The round sequences still have to
      be respected right eg.Manoeuver,Strike,resoloution,press.
    • LSJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        At 08:22 AM 06/03/2002, you wrote:
        >The card says Optional press and vampire will not go to torpor until
        >combat ends,or 3 rounds pass with no cards played.How exactly is this
        >card played.Instead of going to torpor,I can play this card allowing
        >me an optional press right.Can someone press out to end combat?Does

        Yes. Yes.

        >this card guarantee 3 more rounds?.The round sequences still have to

        No.

        >be respected right eg.Manoeuver,Strike,resoloution,press.

        Yes.

        --
        LSJ (vtesrep@...) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
        http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/