Tournament: Charlotte, NC

  • atomweaver
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      To All,
      We're having a tournament in Charlotte, NC!!!

      Charlotte has dumped the Hornets in favor of a gaming convention
      (kidding). ConCarolinas is a fan organized convention having its
      debut year this June 1st and 2nd. It will be a fundraiser year,
      with lots of gaming, a few panels, and an excellent dealer's room.

      At this convention, I'll be hosting a day long tournament and demo
      day Saturday June 1st.

      Tournament information:
      VTES standard constructed tournament
      3 rounds and a finals
      Registration begins at 10 am,
      first round begins promptly at 11am

      Demo information:
      Demos will be run on an on-demand basis throughout the day, starting
      at 11:30am. Demos take 20-25 minutes.

      Prize support and sanctioning provided by the good people at White
      Wolf. (Thanks out to Todd Bannister Lisa Charlton at White Wolf, for
      the good work they do!!)

      Venue information:
      ConCarolinas is being held at the Mariott, Executive Park in
      Charlotte, NC. From I-77, take exit 5, Tyvola Road. The Mariott is
      on the east side of the highway, and is visible from the highway.
      Con entry fee is $15.00 for the weekend (I know, I know, but its the
      con's fundraising year... I'll bribe you with extra prizes, though,
      it'll be worth your while to show up :)

      Additional information on ConCarolinas can be found at
      http://secfi.org/concarolinas/

      Thanks, all!! Hope to see you there

      Regards
      DaveZ