Re: What if a Hostile Takeover is tied?

  • ratingsgiver
    Message 1 of 2718 , Feb 1, 2002
      Have you ever been to an auction? There are no ties! In order to make a bid, your bid must be larger than the current bid. The same holds true for Hostile Takeover and Temptation of Greater Power.
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11 12:25 PM
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it