Up Yours! : Watford, UK. 27/01/02

  • hamdamcwa
    Message 1 of 2718 , Jan 2, 2002
      This is a short note to tell you about more card
      playing oppertunities!!!<br><br>January VTES tourney at
      the Flag in Watford:<br><br>Date: 27th January
      2002<br>Venue: The Flag public house, watford<br>Time: From 12pm
      (note, the Flag opens at 12, we will kick off asap after
      it opens)<br>Cost: �3 (sterling - Euros NOT
      accepted. ;) )<br><br>Standard VTES constructed event,
      using all standard VEKN rules and errata (found at
      scoring 5 players over those rounds will go to a
      SPECIALS!!!<br><br>1) A HUGE prize to the first person to successfully
      play an UP YOURS! on the day. <br><br>2) Since we
      haven't had it in a while, a prize for the Biggest Bleed
      on the day.<br><br>3) There will be a discretionary
      prize for the player who constructs a deck using the
      most innovative card combo - see me on the day if you
      think your deck qualifies.<br><br>Plus the normal fun,
      frolics, and fine beers at a quality boozer.<br><br>Hope
      to see you all there!<br><br>Any questions or if you
      need directions, contact me at the usual email addy
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it