Re: Embrace Questions - Please Read

  • voice_of_the_blood
    Message 1 of 2718 , Nov 1, 2001
      people think of the >card, how it may be played in
      your playgroup if >at all, and if people think that
      it is a >powerful or wallpaper card.<br><br>I
      just won a game today with a deck containing 4 The
      Embrace. It was a weenie-vote deck, with Anson as
      pimp-daddy and 14 other prescence and celerity weenies.
      Something like 12 Kine Resources Contested and a few other
      randomly assorted votes. (Disputed, Parity, Autarkis etc)I
      had 14 minions when I won the game. So, The Embrace
      is playable, and can be a real powercard if you want
      it to be.
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it