Re: What's the appeal (part 1)

  • hamdamcwa
    Message 1 of 2718 , Aug 1, 2001
      >> or the Nosferatu Courier deck I saw
      deck is cool? It may be >focused,
      but<br>>actually having the guts to play one of those >(and
      win? you didn't<br>>mention) is pretty amazing.
      Sure, it's focused, >but it's
      Courier deck was this? Description / decklsit please? I
      have been tooling around with Couriers for a while,
      but never done a dedicated deck. Best I've had so far
      is 4 Couriers up and multiple Night moves!<br><br>DH
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11 12:25 PM
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it