Re: Elder Deck Builder?

  • nephandusmage
    Message 1 of 2718 , Jul 1, 2001
      Yeah, there was some issues with the VTESNEW.MDB
      file.<br>There should have been two tables CRYPT and
      LIBRARY.<br><br>I have just been adding cards to the VTES.MDB as I
      build decks, using MS Access. Works well.<br><br>Just
      see how the cards are entered into the tables and
      emulate.<br><br>Nephandus Mage
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it