Re: Helpful People Required

  • hamdamcwa
    Message 1 of 2718 , Feb 22, 2000
      Us as well. Our little games group loved Sabbat,
      but love nor money can acquire them on our
      shores.<br><br>I asked WOTC and they said they aren't being made
      any more and as far as they are concerned Sabbat was
      done and dusted years ago.<br><br>If there is any in
      the U.S., and anyone is willing, we'd be happy to
      buy!
    • atomweaver
      Message 2718 of 2718 , Mar 11, 2002
        "Hi there LSJ,<br>If I understand this correctly
        you are saying that if a Vampire does not take
        aggravated damage becouse they treat it as normal damage the
        Rotschreck will still function and send them to torpor
        becouse the Vampire 'Attempted to use aggravated damage.
        Is this correct?"<br><br>You've got it