RE: VT100 entrants

  • thewashman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Sue,

      Thanks for the list. It looks like even Ann Trason is going to have her hands full this year. If she is the least bit tired after WS, there are plenty of female runners that could steal the show: Chrissy Ferguson. Ellen McCurtin, Janice Anderson and probably a few I've missed. This has got to be one of the best female fields in a 100 miler (or at least at VT). I'm really looking forward to it.

      Talk later,
      Jeff Washburn