RE: [vt100] Vermont 100 Entrants A/O 6-28-00

  • Pero, Stephen M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Hi Sue...

      Thanks for the list, it's really cool seeing Who is going to be there.

      I'll also be at Hardrock and am leaving tomorrow morning. I'm driving down to Va. to pick up Greg Loomis and then We're driving out to Silverton Sat. morning. Looking forward to meeting you and Jim...I'll be the taller gray haired guy hanging with Sue Johnston. I'll be crewing and pacing her...running the final 18+ miles...then I'm also hoping to get back in time to run Vermont...

      seeya then,
      Steve