Found

  • The Tiskas'
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2000
      At greylock an ultimate water pack was found.... two bottle model...
      with an orange tag that appears to be like a ski area tag attached...
      I was going to post this in the NETR list but it does not look to be
      coming back soon...
      let me know if it is your so arrangements can be made for it's return...

      or if you remember seeing it on someone (the orange tag) made it
      unique..
      Stan...