RE: [vt100] Frank is Lost

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2000
      Hey Frank!

      Just as long as you don't step on a snake, get hit by a car, or do something
      selfish, you should be in good shape. (if you're on the ultralist you'll
      know what that all means...)
      Are you all recovered from LH??? I was not sore at all, except for some
      tight hamstrings/glutes, but felt surprisingly TIRED and sort of weak for a
      day or two. I'm all better now, though. Tomorrow is a "long" run - maybe
      13 miles... haven't done much of anything this week - I just moved, so I
      have no trails right out the door, and am having to run on the, gasp, ROAD.
      At least they are nice country type roads.
      see ya in a few weeks....time to kick some butt!
      deb

    • eric ivey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2000
        Hey all,
        I think I recovered well because of how easy I was forced to go on
        Saturday. I've been on the bike a few times this week and ran 7 road
        miles last night after a 30 mile ride and it felt pretty good except for
        a sore hip from a pretty good mountain bike crash on wednesday. I've got
        to do 20 road miles on foot tomorrow and a 100 mile ride on
        sunday....all this new road stuff is strange again after spending so
        much time on trails over the last 10 months! I just want to be used to
        roads by the time I get to VT.
        It's funny how on Saturday I swore up and down that I wasn't doing VT -
        no way, no how! But now I can't wait! Thanks to Frank, Deb, Steve and
        Johnny for their words of encouragement.

        Eric

      • reno_debra@emc.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2000
          aharight Eric!