Frank is Lost

  • Frank Probst
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2000
      Hey Gang: This list was about dead until everyone ran LHHT. I
      looked at the archives from the internet at work yesterday and see
      that I am way behind. My modem took a lightning strike through the
      phone line (initial repairman's diagnosis without actually looking at
      the modem, and probaly correct) on Monday and th eshop has had my
      machine since. Have a lot to catch up on when I get the computer
      home.
      I am sending this short note from work and will get in on the
      discussion later. Just hope everyone is recovered from LHHT and
      looking toward VT.

      Frank