RE: [vt100] Vermont

  • thewashman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 31, 1969
      Deb,

      All right!!! Sounds like a challenge. My goal this year is to push as far as I can. I intend to make my tenth finish under 24 hours or to crawl to the finish from pushing too hard. You've already had plenty of heat training so we don't care how hot it gets at VT.

      Later,
      Jeff Washburn
    • reno_debra@emc.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 16, 2000
        Jeff,

        I'm paying close attention to all these strategies of yours, since YOU ARE
        THE MAN! and I figure you've finished more of these things already than I
        probably ever will..
        (race ya to the 12 mile aid station!)
        deb

      • reno_debra@emc.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 16, 2000
          aha! you took my bait! My REAL plan is to force you out too fast, then
          watch you die a slow death on the CTB loop! :-)
          heh, heh...
          deb