[vt100] Thanks Jeff

  • Bill Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2000
      Jeff,
      Good to hear you will be at Bull Run. It is always a pleasure to run
      with the GAC people and to benefit from the support on sidelines. Your
      accomplishments speak for themselves and your wealth of knowledge on
      Vermont will be a great asset for us to use (with your permission of
      course). Perhaps when you have a chance you might list some items for
      drop bags for Vermont that you found particularly handy etc. Again my
      thanks and I'll see you in Virginia.
      By the way is the 6 hour still on in Ipswich?
      Bill In Maine