Re: [vt100] vermont

  • ed516p@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2000
      Thanks Eric
      I did meet Frank albeit very brieflyI believe either on the bus ride or maybe
      somewhere along the trail. I never got a chance to ask him or anyone yet
      about over hydration. I really am beginning to think that this was a part of
      my problem as I did take succeed capsules every 45 minutes ( an increase from
      my previous 60-90 minute intervals) and took in clip and amino on top of it-
      I felt bloated and kept on drinking believing that I was doing the right
      thing given everything I had read up to that point despite the fact that I
      felt that I was retaining too much water. I was not passing much fluid but I
      really don't too much ( all an experiment of one...). So I think I may be on
      to something at least for me. Yet it still gets complicated by the heat, my
      starting a little too fast (age old problem) and not yet finding a food that
      I can take for a long period (another age old problem) At least this time I
      will be heat 'acclimated by the book') which I hope will help. In all honesty
      I am feeling upbeat about it all because I have an opportunity to try
      something new and maybe solve some of these problems and I will get to do it
      while on a new course.
      Anyway, thanks so much and I look forward to seeing you in Vermont

      ed