RE: [vt100] vermont

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2000
      Heck, I tried to convince him to just elope - much easier! He lives in
      Texas and that's where the wedding will be, so we get to travel. Believe it
      or not, I was already checking the UR calendar to see if there's any trail
      runs down there during the week! (are we addicted or what?)
      thanks for the congrats.. I haven't seen the results either from LH, and was
      wanting to know how Barb Bellows did, or if she finished.. it was a long day
      out there ...
      good luck at Vermont if I don't make it..
      deb

    • ed516p@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2000
        Thanks Eric
        I did meet Frank albeit very brieflyI believe either on the bus ride or maybe
        somewhere along the trail. I never got a chance to ask him or anyone yet
        about over hydration. I really am beginning to think that this was a part of
        my problem as I did take succeed capsules every 45 minutes ( an increase from
        my previous 60-90 minute intervals) and took in clip and amino on top of it-
        I felt bloated and kept on drinking believing that I was doing the right
        thing given everything I had read up to that point despite the fact that I
        felt that I was retaining too much water. I was not passing much fluid but I
        really don't too much ( all an experiment of one...). So I think I may be on
        to something at least for me. Yet it still gets complicated by the heat, my
        starting a little too fast (age old problem) and not yet finding a food that
        I can take for a long period (another age old problem) At least this time I
        will be heat 'acclimated by the book') which I hope will help. In all honesty
        I am feeling upbeat about it all because I have an opportunity to try
        something new and maybe solve some of these problems and I will get to do it
        while on a new course.
        Anyway, thanks so much and I look forward to seeing you in Vermont

        ed