RE: [vt100] Hi

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2000
      Hi Stan,

      Wrong race (Massanutten, not Vermont) but we'll take the well wished just
      the same!
      Send us all your good vibes!!! Wish you could come along! How goes the job
      interview process??
      Havent heard anything lately....

      the trail list will be back up soon,,,, we're all having withdrawal
      symptoms! I miss it!
      deb